Blush and Bloom is owned by Loretta Kiss and operates under Multi Options General Trading LLC.
The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of the Blush and Bloom’s website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these rules and regulations, as they may be modified by Blush and Bloom at any time and posted on this website.
Intellectual property rights
Blush and Bloom’s website and all of its content, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio are the intellectual property of Blush and Bloom. All content is provided by Blush and Bloom as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used for personal information and product ordering purposes and non-commercial use only. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this site or any of it’s content without our prior written permission. You may not use this website, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these materials is prohibited.
Reproduction or misuse of any trademarks and logos on the Blush and Bloom website is strictly prohibited and remain the intellectual property of Blush and Bloom and it’s affiliated suppliers. Blush and Bloom and it’s affiliated suppliers retain all rights regarding their trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks and are protected by local and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of the Blush and Bloom website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Blush and Bloom website is strictly prohibited.
As a customer of Blush and Bloom you have the right to expect that:
1. Any products you order through Blush and Bloom will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this site;
2. Certain remedies will be followed if a product is agreed to be defective;
3. You have the choice to a full refund, exchange or a store credit in the form of an e-Gift Card, if a defective product is unable to be repaired or replaced.
4. For an item you have received as a gift that does not fit or is deemed as faulty, you may exchange it for another size or colour, or for an item of the same value if it is no longer stocked. (As the item is a gift you only need to supply to Blush and Bloom the order number under which it was shipped for verification).
For more information about your rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau.
As a Blush and Bloom account holder you agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of your account and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated our terms and conditions, we may deny you access to this website on a temporary or permanent basis.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on blushandbloom.com you will need to register. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Prices can be displayed on the Blush and Bloom website in United Arab Emirates Dirhams, United States Dollars, Australian Dollars, GBP Sterlings or Euros. Blush and Bloom is currently based in the United Arab Emirates where Taxes, GSTs and VATs are not chargeable and therefore not included in our pricing.
If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in any of the above currencies you may still be able to check out in your credit card’s currency. Blush and Bloom process all payments through 2Checkout.com which accepts various worldwide currencies including:
United Arabe Emirates Dirhams, US Dollars, Argentina Peso, Australian Dollars, Brazilian Real, Canadian Dollars, Danish Kroner, Euro, GBP-Sterlings, Hong Kong Dollars, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Mexican Peso, New Zealand Dollars, Norwegian Kroner, South African Rand, Swedish Kroner and Swiss Francs.
You can browse the site in UAE Dirhams, US Dollars, Australian Dollars, GBP Sterlings or Euros but you may still checkout on 2Checkout.com in your preferred currency and have your final order issued to you in that currency. (Subject to 2Checkout accepted currencies). When you select ‘Purchase Now’ you will be directed to 2Checkout’s secure payment processing page. Your purchase can be converted to any currency supported by 2Checkout.com. If your preferred currency is not supported on 2Checkout.com there will be a currency conversion fee charged to your credit card. The final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction. Blush and Bloom is not responsible for any fees and charges you may incur from your bank.
Eligibility to purchase
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Cash On Delivery payments. (COD is applicable to UAE customers only). With the exception of Paypal credit card purchases, all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved out-sourced vendor solution 2Checkout.com.
Purchasing products on blushandbloom.com is only available to individuals who meet our terms of eligibility. All purchasers must be over 18 years of age. All purchasers must have been issued with either a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to 2Checkout.com or Paypal or a valid Paypal account. The individual’s application to open an account must be acceptable to Blush and Bloom and the individual agrees to authorise 2Checkout.com and Paypal, (on behalf of Blush and Bloom) to process the charge or charges on their credit card or Paypal account in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorise 2Checkout.com and Paypal, (on behalf of Blush and Bloom) to perform credit checks to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that 2Checkout and Paypal on behalf of Blush and Bloom, may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received and your credit card or Paypal account has been charged.
Your card is debited at the time you submitted your order at Paypal or on 2Checkout.com. . If your order has not been approved you will be notified immediately by 2Checkout.com or by Paypal.
In the rare instance that your order is approved but any of the items you have ordered are not available, we will contact you immediately by phone or email to arrange for a full refund or product exchange if preferred. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Blush and Bloom will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. Blush and Bloom’s website and communication is always conducted in English and therefore the final sale contract will also be in English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Cash On Delivery payments. (COD is applicable to UAE customers only).
Both Paypal and credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved out-sourced vendor solution 2Checkout.com. When you select "purchase now", if you have selected Credit card / Paypal via 2Checkout, you will be directed to 2Checkout.com secure payment processing page. To ensure your payment is fully processed please do not quit your Blush and Bloom session until 2Checkout or Paypal has approved your payment and you are redirected back to Blush and Bloom for final confirmation.
All Blush and Bloom payments will be processed in United Arab Emirates Dirhams. If you have been shopping on Blush and Bloom in either Euros, UK sterling, Australian or US dollars your order will default to AED at 2Checkout.com. If you prefer to checkout in a different currency you can do so by selecting one from the drop down menu provided on 2Checkout.com. (Please see a list of 2Checkout's accepted currencies below). As with any currency conversion, there may be a very small fee charged to your credit card for which you the purchaser are responsible. For more information on currency conversion fees and charges, please contact your bank. Currently 2Checkout accepts the following currencies:
United Arab Emirates Dirhams
Hong Kong Dollars
New Zealand Dollars
South African Rand
If you are paying by Cash on Delivery we ask you to please have the exact money ready to avoid our delivery staff having to carry lots of change, and be sure to be available to receive the order at the specified address at the time communicated by the courier company. Cash payments must always be made in AED currency.
We also accept orders via email. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you want, and your method of payment. We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order. Alternatively, if you'd rather speak to a person, please give us a call on +971 508454622 and we will process your order over the phone.
Sorry, but we're unable to accept payment via cheque, bank transfer or any method other than those listed above.
Cancellation by us
At Blush and Bloom we will do our best to ensure your order is fulfilled. However, we reserve the right to cancel the order if one or other of the following circumstances apply:
• we do not have sufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
• we do not deliver to your area or country
In the event of cancellation, we will contact you by e-mail, or phone within 24 hours of receiving your order. If we cannot fulfil the order we will re-credit your account immediately. Blush and Bloom will re-credit your account for the value of the goods and shipping only. Blush and Bloom does not reimburse any bank charges you may have incurred in the transaction.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Cancellation by you
Blush and Bloom aims to ship any orders received before 12pm that same day, (excluding Fridays and public holidays). If you contact us and the order has already shipped we cannot cancel the order. However if the order has not been shipped Blush and Bloom will happily cancel the order and re-credit your account.
To cancel your order before it is shipped we encourage you to contact us in no less than 2 hours from completing the order via email at email@example.com or by phone on +971 508454622.
Insurance and Delivery
Blush and Bloom insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Blush and Bloom and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that although we aim to dispatch orders made before 12pm the same day, we cannot dispatch all orders immediately. Reasons Blush and Bloom cannot dispatch an order the same day are as follows:
• Order was placed after 12pm (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order was placed on a Friday or public holiday (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order could not be fulfilled i.e. item is out of stock.
• Courier delays or unavailability
In the event an order cannot be fulfilled Blush and Bloom will contact you immediately to arrange an alternative product or refund.
Blush and Bloom cannot be held responsible for courier delays and circumstances out of our control. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, Blush and Bloom are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. See our Delivery Information section for delivery timeframes and charges.
Blush and Blooms Printed and e-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift card amounts can only be bought in United Arab Emirates Dirhams.
- All gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed through the www.blushandbloom.com website.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Items purchased using a gift cards may be exchanged according to our standard store policy just like any other Blush and Bloom online purchase.
- Items purchased using a gift card cannot be returned for a refund. Items may only be exchanged.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift card, you must pay for the balance with your credit card or Paypal account.
- If your order total is less than the value of the gift card, the remaining balance will be forfeited. To ensure you enjoy the full value of your gift card it is advisable to redeem your card as close to it's value as possible.
- e-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. An order receipt will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Blush and Bloom is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Please verify the recipient's email address before purchasing an e-Gift Card. Blush and Bloom is not responsible for misspellings in this address that may result in it being sent and used by an unintended recipient. Blush and Bloom is not liable for delivery of a e-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Blush and Bloom reserves the right to cancel a gift card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Card orders only.
- A delivery charge is applicable for any product(s) purchased using a Blush and Bloom gift card.
- A delivery charge is applicable for all Printed Gift Card orders.
- In the event a gift card code is non-functional please email us we will supply a new code.
Learn more about Gift Cards or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org